الجمعة، 9 سبتمبر 2016

38 hours to luxor city


On my way to luxor city seven month ago, after five hours in the road by the train...suddenly stopped.
All of us wondered....the driver said '' There are highway robbers and we should stay in Mangbad untill the morning.
I deeply slept.... strangely the train moved away, and we woke up.
What happen Mr driver? I asked
Eavery one listen please...the trip is canceled and we should back to cairo.
Why Mr driver? We asked
There are ademonstration and I can't go forward by the train...sorry.
''Ok Mr driver '' we said sadly
I said we should demonstrate too ...come one
In assuit railwaystation unexpecteadly we get off the train'' take us to luxor'' take us to luxor'' We said.
The train surprisingly moved most of us were afaird and get on the train...but I refused get on ,,my friend said I can't leave you here alone,when it's dark you will crying,please get in the train
I said no get in you.
Unexpectedly the train realy moved.. my friend said'' let's cry together
'Never be afaird ' i said , just smile
conceidently the train stopped and the driver said'' if i moved iwill cruch this guy and i will not ""
the brave one who stand in front of the train and make it stopped
my friend have adeep sigh '' we are so luckily'' he said
fortunately the prime minister sent buses to take us to luxor,, after 38 hour we arrived to luxor city.................miraculously

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق